What is SMS API Integration.
Application programming interface (API) is a set of programming protocols, standards and instructions for accessing a web-based application. SMS API Integration are generally released to the public that enable developers to power their services.
The end user only sees one interface. Behind the scenes, many APIs are working together and integrating with SMS solutions to provide a seamless and unmatched experience.
- Integrate SMS with your business application, websites & other software.
- Send SMS from your application or system.
- Real time delivery report through SMS API.
- Sample code available for immediate download.
- Send long message.
- Multiple number, bulk sending enabled.
- Customized sender ID for mobile number.
- Delivery Reports are available.
Why use Celcom Africa Bulk SMS “SMS API”.
Celcom Africa Bulk SMS-enable your website, application or customer relationship management platform with our SMS API. Celcom Africa SMS API offer comprehensive documentation that are easy to access. Our API supports Unicode and long messages. Allows for multiple web hooks to create and customize any workflow.
We offer a reliable service through our direct relationships with local and global aggregators and networks.
With connections to all networks in Kenya including Safaricom, Airtel, Orange, we offer extensive reach and connectivity.
Our use of easy integrate API makes implementing your Bulk SMS integration easy.